[Acm-announce] Reminder WiCS Meeting Today Wednesday October 22 at 5pm in SEO 1000

Emily Austin ejanerose at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 14:29:20 CDT 2014

Hi all,

There's been some discussion about ACM and WiCS recently with the plans to
renovate the CS Lounge. If you want to learn more about WiCS I suggest you
go to the meeting today Wednesday October 22 at 5pm in SEO 1000.

Everyone is welcome: women and men. I also encourage if you want to hear
about WiCS but are afraid of "being the only man in the room" go anyway.
Remember there aren't many women in Computer Science so often there is one
or few women in the room.

>From Siham:

Come hear about our plans for upcoming events and even be part of the
planning yourself! Also, a group of us have spent the last week at the
Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, and a lot of us will be at
the meeting so you can also come and hear about our experiences and what we
did the last week!

Tea and cookies will be served :)

Hope to see you there!
Siham Hussein