[Acm-announce] Code Review Today (12/3) Final Meeting of the Semester

Daniel Bunn dbunn2 at uic.edu
Thu Dec 3 13:22:20 CST 2015

Hello everyone!

Code Review will take place today at 4:30pm.

Location: SELE 2264 - ACM Office or Mac Lab (probably lab)
Duration: 30 minutes

With finals and deadlines looming it is entirely understandable if you
cannot come out. This session will be a little looser, reflecting on the
experience (certainly we can talk code if you'd like), ideas for the
future, possibly changing meeting times for next semester, etc.

It has been an absolute pleasure to have these meetings with you all, your
contributions have been amazing and truly your input is what makes this SIG
work. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to come in
and present code/offer feedback. I've been blown away by some of the
presentations and coding/speaking skills of you all.

Keep up the great work!

Dan Bunn