[Acm-announce] Sig-Android Reminder

Lukasz Stempniewicz lstemp2 at uic.edu
Sun Feb 8 23:02:44 CST 2015

Hello!

I hope everyone had a brilliant weekend. [?]

Sig-Android has changed it's plans for the next meetup! Instead of going
into the next topic(Android Starter kit), *we will be going over what
happened in the first three meetups to make sure everyone is caught up!*[?]
Again, the topics are on https://acm.cs.uic.edu/sig-android. So please, if
you have been considering seeing what sig-android is all about, now is the
*PERFECT* time! Although I do advice looking at the past meetups to see
what we did, which is found at https://uofi.box.com/s/qdjjxd62piwbdqw8r6yi

Also, I will be having *snacks* and hopefully some *soda* as well [?] YUMMMMM

-I should have* 2 or 3 *extra developmental phones [?] in-case anyone wants
to *borrow* them for the *duration of the meetup*.

-If you are using the Macs in the mac labs, you may need a physical android
device. Some people were having troubles.

-If everyone moves along quickly, we will be looking into *Toast* messages
and/or text fields.

Also the next meetup will be same time same place this week.

*4-5pm Tuesday Feb. 10th in the Mac Labs. *

*Bring your friends ^-^*

-Lukasz Stempniewicz