[Acm-announce] Sig-Android Reminder

Lukasz Stempniewicz lstemp2 at uic.edu
Mon Feb 16 00:33:28 CST 2015

Why hello fellow sig-android members and ACMers! [?]

I hope everyone has a *superb* weekend! [?]

[image: Displaying]

This next meetup will consist of creating the android starter kit! [?] What
is this you may ask? Well think of it as a badass [?] list or grid view of
buttons, where each button takes you to a different "activity" that
explores one cool feature of android. So say we have a list of buttons
where one says "Touch/Multitouch", we press that button, and then we are
taken to a different part of the app that looks at how to handle touch and
multitouch. Then in the next meetup, we can add to this app and explore a
different feature of android. This way, peeps(you guys[*droids*]) will be
able to have all these tools are your disposal!

*For those who are new, please look at what we did in the past meetups,
which is contained in a link at the bottom of the sig android page*:
https://acm.cs.uic.edu/sig-android

Also the next meetup will be same time same place this week.

*4-5pm Tuesday Feb. 17th in the Mac Labs. *
*Note: I will stick around afterwards if needed*

*Bring your friends ^-^ *

See ya there,
Lukasz Stempniewicz