[Acm-announce] RSVP ACM Meeting with BMW discussing the ConnectedCar Thursday February 26

Emily Austin ejanerose at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 12:30:55 CST 2015

​ACM will be hosting a company meeting with BMW Technology Corporation
on *Thursday,
February 26 at 5:30pm in SEO1000*.  The BMW Technology Corporation is
located in downtown Chicago.

Come out and say hi! :)

Click here to RSVP!
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Q5TRKEc9yGPs1YXH96hqJvZt78STJ2e7KGC95Fijtek/viewform?usp=send_form>
An
RSVP gets you food!

Tags: Internships, Full-time. Software Development. Researchers. Machine
Learning. Data Mining. Rich Context Modeling. Data Scientists. Designers.
PhD. BS. MS. EE. CS. Computer Engineering.

Please join us for a discussion profiling a career in software development
and research (Machine Learning, Data Mining, Rich Context Modeling) within
the ConnectedCar space.  This is a great opportunity to get an
understanding of ConnectedCar and what BMW is doing within this space.  We
look forward to visiting UIC’s campus and sharing information about BMW
Technology Corporation.  We will also have BMW cars on the campus so that
you can see the actual applications and services we are developing for our
BMW customers!

More on BMW Technology Corporation:
BWM Technology Corporation is a technology development company under the
BMW Group umbrella that specializes in building connected car services.
The organization is concentrating on creating software services that
integrate consumers’ digital lives with their mobility needs to make their
end-to-end driving experiences easier, safer and more pleasurable.​

--
Emily Austin
Vice President of ACM