[Acm-announce] Fwd: First SIG-UX meeting Wednesday, January 28th 4pm

Michael Berg mberg4 at uic.edu
Mon Jan 26 10:05:04 CST 2015

Just a reminder that the first SIG-UX meeting is this Wednesday at 4pm!
Come on by to get your first taste of UX, an idea of what you could be
doing this semester, and to meet me of course.

We will also be at the SIG Expo this Thursday, so if you can't make it on
Wednesday, feel free to come by Thursday and check out what SIG-UX has to
offer.

Live long and prosper,