[Acm-announce] Reminder RSVP ACM Hosting Mikan Associates Thursday March 5 at 5:30pm

Emily Austin ejanerose at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 08:42:21 CST 2015

ACM will be hosting Mikan Associates, a Chicago based consulting firm,
*Thursday
March 5 at 5:30pm in SEO 1000*. Come out and say hi.

Remember to RSVP: ​​Click here to RSVP.
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12AWJW2Lj0BeTqDZX7Dmn0V-nC3DAPxZUtlTcxpzVigs/viewform?usp=send_form>

Tags: Full-time, Consulting, Data and Analytics, Data Management, Big Data.

Mikan Associates <http://mikanassociates.com/> is a Chicago-based
consulting firm with a 100% focus on Data and Analytics. Our clients engage
our expert team because we assign the best local talent to deliver
high-quality, impactful analytics. We provide measureable, impactful data
and analytics solutions with unmatched technical expertise, deep industry
knowledge, and broad consulting experience. We focus on enabling business
insight through high-quality services in Data & Analytics Strategy, Data
Management, Big Data, Analytics Delivery, and Training & Managed Support.

More information can be found on our website:
http://www.mikanassociates.com/ and also most recently, Caroline was
featured on the ITA Spotlight, so you can read more about Mikan Associates at
this link: Read more about Mikan Associates.
<https://www.illinoistech.org/news/ita-spotlight-individual-mikan-associates?utm_source=campaigner&utm_medium=email&utm_content=mikan_021915&utm_campaign=ita_spotlight>

--
Emily Austin
Vice President of ACM