[Acm-announce] ACM Management Meeting: Get Involved :) Wednesday March 4

Emily Austin ejanerose at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 17:08:24 CST 2015

Hi everyone,

Note: This meeting DOES NOT count for the Engr100 signature.

We will be having an ACM Management meeting tomorrow *Wednesday March 4 at
5:30pm* in the ACM Office. If you are interested in getting involved with
ACM Management come and say hi! We don't bite. :)

Agenda:
5:30pm SIG-Leader updates
6pm Get-involved discussion
6:30pm Other management discussion
7pm End meeting

What can you get involved with?
LAN Party Planning (This can be PC games, console games, board games, card
games, etc..)
Publicity (Let the world know about ACM hosted events!)
System Administration
​Start a SIG​
​And more!

Emily​