[Acm-announce] Job openings with InstaEDU a Chegg tutoring service

Emily Austin ejanerose at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 09:48:38 CDT 2015

InstaEDU connects students with tutors in our online lesson space. Whenever
you're online, we send tutoring requests your way. If you're available,
just accept to instantly launch into an online lesson. You can also set up
scheduled lessons when it's convenient for you. As an InstaEDU tutor, you
set your own schedule, make $20/hour, and work from wherever is convenient
for you (dorm, apartment, library).

Signing up is easy and only takes 10 minutes. All you need to do is go
here: http://instaedu.com/become-a-tutor/ to get started.

​Sophie
Community Manager
InstaEDU, a Chegg service​