[Acm-announce] HERE Maps Hackathon hosted by IIT ACM this weekend November 7-8

Emily Austin ejanerose at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 10:15:16 CST 2015

100 Developers | 24 Hours | $2000 Cash Prizes

*When?*
Saturday, November 7, 2015 at 10:00 AM - Sunday, November 8, 2015 at 10:00
AM (CST)
*Where?*
Idea Shop - 3440 South Dearborn Street. #Suite 050. Chicago, IL 60616

Make cool locations based projects using the HERE Maps API, eat great food,
and hack with the best on IIT's campus!

You don't have to be an IIT student, all students and alumnae are welcome!
HERE Maps engineers will be training and talking to the participants and
they will recruit students for full time jobs and internships! Furthermore,
we will be giving out $2000 cash prizes!

*Friday November 6: First Meetup*
Meet the other participants and familiarize yourself with the HERE APIs! If
you don't have a team yet, this is the best time to make one.

*Saturday November 7: Let the Hacking Begin*
Following a presentation from HERE Maps, our main sponsor, your team can
get hacking! Lunch, dinner, midnight snacks, and breakfast will be provided.

*Sunday November 8: Presentations and Prizes*
Finish your demo, mingle with fellow hackers over breakfast, and present
your projects to the judges!

For more information see the following:
http://www.hackhere.org/
https://www.facebook.com/events/1668120530134491/
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/here-hackathon-tickets-19066866511
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/here-hackathon-tickets-19066866511>

--
Emily Austin
President of the ACM, University of Illinois at Chicago Chapter