[Acm-announce] LUG 3D Print meetup this Friday

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Thu Nov 5 08:59:14 CST 2015

Hello everyone,

This is just a quick reminder to let you know that a LUG 3D print meetup is
this *Friday, November 6, 2015 at 4PM *in the ACM/LUG Office area (SELE
2264).

Last time, we introduced you to the basics of 3D printing (Plastics, PLA,
ABS, basics ideas of how the printer prints models, model slicing, etc.).
This time, we'll be going over basics for 3D modeling.  Come with your
ideas to build!  If you have a laptop, bring them so that you can get more
familiar with some 3d modeling software. If you don't have a laptop, that's
okay too! We have a few archlinux workstations that you can use as well!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me and/or discuss on
the listservs.

Regards,
Chase Lee
Linux Users Group President 2015-2016 at the University of Illinois at
Chicago
ACM/LUG Systems Administrator