[Acm-announce] SIG SysAdmin First Meeting Today, Sep 22nd at 5:30PM

Walter Dworak walter at acm.cs.uic.edu
Tue Sep 22 11:57:08 CDT 2015

Quick Reminder. The first SIG Sysadmin meeting of the semester will be
today, September 22nd at 5:30PM

Location: SELE 2264 (the ACM office)
Duration: 45-60min

Today will just be a short introduction to the SIG, its leaders, some of
what we do and have done, and the SIGs plan for the semester. We'll also
be using this time to get to know the prospective members of the SIG and
where their interests and skill levels are at so that we can better plan
for the semester ahead.

All are welcome to attend the first meeting, however ACM chapter
membership will be required to continue with the SIG due to logistic
constraints.

Depending on time there may be a short demo/tour.

What to know more?
Check out the SIGs page on the ACM website [1]
or come to meeting and ask away! :)

-Walter

Links:
------