[Acm-announce] Company meeting - CDK Global - Feb 18th

Allison Channic allisonchannic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 15:14:15 CST 2016

Hi guys,

The ACM will be hosting a meeting with CDK Global next Thursday, February
18th.

Interested in learning more about java, C#, and agile methodologies? CDK
Global is the largest software provider to the automotive industry. Come
meet some of the our top software engineers to hear about our summer 2016
internship opportunities.

*When*: Thursday, February 18th, 2016
*Time*: 5:30pm
*Where*: Science and Engineering Offices Room 1000

Food will be served.

Full-time and internship positions are available so bring your resumes!

Thanks,

Allison Channic
Vice President
Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
University of Illinois at Chicago