[Acm-announce] Company meeting - CDK Global - Feb 18th

Allison Channic allisonchannic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 16:41:56 CST 2016

Hi guys,

Just a reminder that we will be hosting a meting with CDK Global tomorrow
at 5:30pm in SEO 1000. They are heavily looking to recruit interns (and I
believe full-time), so bring your resumes! Food will be served. See more
information below.

Thanks,

Allison Channic
Vice President
Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
University of Illinois at Chicago