[Acm-announce] SIG Open Thursday Feb 11, 4-5pm Mac Lab

Timothy Choh tchoh2 at uic.edu
Wed Feb 10 20:37:32 CST 2016

​​Everybody clap your hands! 🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌🤗

Thanks for all that came last time.  Sorry I could not be there, midterms
got the best of me  😑

"hue"nyway, to recap, we have one project which is to work on an open
sourced version of a timesheet that students can use for online turning in
of the timesheet.  Just a good starting project that has potential to
become big!

🙃 But, we are starting a new project tomorrow (trying to have multiple
projects run, with 3-6 people on each project so still accepting ideas)!  I
have a great idea and it may appeal to many students!  But you wont know
what it is unless you come tomorrow!!! so do come so we can start 💻
 tomorrow!

The location is going to be in the Mac Lab again.  I hope all of you are
ready to start talking because we are going to be doing some group work
tomorrow!  (don't be afraid of new people.  Its better to network than to
be know as that kid that doesn't talk.)

Best,
Tim C.

I'll SIG you guys tomorrow 😂

Fun challenge of this email: Since I didn't use that many emojis, I am
going to have a "hieroglyphic" emoji puzzle.  If you figure it out and give
me the answer by the start of tomorrow, you get a prize.  (Its food... but
what kind 😱😱😱)

There are many ways to phrase it, but the closest one wins said food.

4 phrases.

good luck.

may the best one win.

Email me at tchoh2 at uic.edu if you have any questions about the SIG.