[Acm-announce] Fwd: Freelance Programming Opportunity

Allison Channic allisonchannic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 21:04:26 CST 2016

Hi everyone,

Please see below for a freelance programming opportunity. Payment is $50
per meeting (45 min - an hour) and requires explanation and analysis of
setting up a system/application for a start-up.

If interested, please contact David Kirby at dkirby0519 at gmail.com.

Thanks,

Allison Channic
Vice President
Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
University of Illinois at Chicago