[Acm-announce] Fwd: Paid Summer Research Application Invitation for 2016 (NSF REU site).

Allison Channic allisonchannic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 20:56:17 CST 2016

Hi everyone,

See below for more information about a summer research internship in cyber
security at Oakland University in Michigan. Application deadline is March
15th and open to undergraduate students only.

Application link: http://cse-reu.secs.oakland.edu/

For more information, please contact Abdelnasser "Nasser" Bani-hani at
abanihani at oakland.edu.

Thanks,

Allison Channic
Vice President
Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
University of Illinois at Chicago