[Acm-announce] Let's plan on a Flourish! Planning Meeting time! - Spring 2016

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Wed Jan 27 08:44:18 CST 2016

Hello Everyone,

Based on the poll sent out last week, it seems like the majority of people
prefer *Fridays* at around *5:30PM*.  Let's plan on meeting this *Friday at
5:30PM, January 29, 2016*.  For those of you who cannot make it to this
meeting, I will speak to you privately in-person or via email.

The meeting will be in the ACM/LUG student space (SEL-E 2264) or
surrounding rooms, which is located on the corner of Halsted & Taylor St,
Chicago, IL.

For those of you that don't know, Flourish! is an annual student-led open
source conference held here at the University of Illinois at Chicago.  It
is a great conference to introduce and explore the possibilities of
Free-Libre Open-Source Software
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8fHgx9mE5U>(FLOSS).  This year, Flourish!
2016
<https://www.uic.edu/htbin/eventcal/eventcal.fcgi?&uid=20160120T165225Z-50d293c-3e8-76ccfa8f-Oracle>
will be happening on April 1st and 2nd, 2016 in the Student Center East at
UIC. Come to the planning meeting this Friday to help support this year's
conference!

If you have any questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to email
me and/or the core planning group at volunteer at flourishconf.com.

Regards,
Chase Lee
Flourish! 2016 Chairman
Linux Users Group President 2015-2016 at the University of Illinois at
Chicago
ACM/LUG Systems Administrator

Regards,
Chase Lee