[Acm-announce] ACM Spring 2016 Elections: Request for input on date.

Emily Austin ejanerose at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 23:49:04 CST 2016

Hi everyone,
​
ACM elections to determine officers for the fall 2016 year will take place
the week of March 4. We're deciding between *Wednesday March 6* and *Thursday
March 7* and would like your input. So if you're interested in attending,
please let us know what date(s) you can attend on the following doodle poll
by *EOD Tuesday March 8*: doodle.com/poll/qfqykxskiwv9u3wp.

*NOTE*: In order to attend ACM elections you must be a member of the ACM.
If you are not a member currently but would like to vote, you can stop by
the office to complete registration before elections. We will not be
processing new members the day of the elections.

Thanks for your input.
Emily

--
Emily Austin
President of the ACM, University of Illinois at Chicago Chapter