[Acm-announce] Visit eSpark Learning March 9. Learn about Internship Opportunities!

Emily Austin ejanerose at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 08:43:12 CST 2016

​​eSpark Learning (esparklearning.com) invites UIC students to their space
on to learn more about our company and the education technology industry!
Speak with people in the industry and learn about internship opportunities
with us.

*When*: Wednesday, March 9th, 2016

*Time*: 6:00 - 7:30pm

*Where*: 833 W. Jackson Suite 700 (near Jackson and Halsted)

*Why*: Free food, networking, and internship opportunities! Facebook event
link <https://www.facebook.com/events/1676976342576841/> (please RSVP, if
possible)

This is a great opportunity for students who are interested in business,
computer science, or education technology.

[image:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/asp_4oqrZ0yG1pLuQtBDM_iweSb4OMa2L-BQQon2SkMwZKs4cscvaIsXnszEgLL3f3Mjb69MNIxlH-UAB0l4n8zbNMaObZy-PFqdOYXb7Io-MSFxXNgdWMtXuTZ63ECjMkvTfuMy]

Interested in working at a start-up or working for a Chicago-based tech
company? Join us next week to learn about opportunities at eSpark Learning,
an ed-tech company near UIC’s campus.

eSpark Learning (esparklearning.com) invites UIC students to their space on
to learn more about our company and the education technology industry. We’d
love to meet you!

Contact for details: Gaby Santoyo gsanto5 at uic.edu or gaby at esparklearning.com

If you’re not able to make it, but are interested in learning more about
eSpark and our summer business/operations and software engineering
internships, please reach out to me at gaby at esparklearning.com.

Best,

Gabriella Santoyo

Operations Intern at eSpark Learning

Pursuing Finance, Minor in Mathematics and Computer Science

University of Illinois at Chicago, 2017

--
Gabriella Santoyo
Business Scholars Program