[Acm-announce] SIGSysAdmin this week - November 23, 2016

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Tue Nov 22 08:33:33 CST 2016

Hello All,

I'd like to get a better gauge of who would be interested in attending
SIGSysAdmin this week (on November 23, 2016 @ 5:30pm).  Seeing as
Thanksgiving Day is the day after, I predict that many of you may be out of
town for festivities and such.

If you have been a participant or would like to get started with
SIGSysAdmin, please fill out this poll, so I know if anyone still would
like to show up this week! :-)  : https://goo.gl/forms/ooTnGM2TaYs75Mu03

As always, if you have any questions regarding any SysAdmin projects,
please feel free to bring your questions to the meetings or via email.

Thanks,
Chase Lee