[Acm-announce] SIG Compete 11/23 5:30 - 6:30 PM Linux Lab

Timothy Choh tchoh2 at uic.edu
Tue Nov 22 22:20:53 CST 2016

On Wednesday we will be going over coding problems together!

There will be 6 problems, 2 for each difficulty (Beginner, Intermediate,
Expert).
First, individually, we will attempt to solve the problems from a chosen
difficulty. Then we will divide into groups by difficulty and improve on
each solution. Each group will discuss the different approaches and what
merits each one gives. Then in the final 30 minutes we will all go over the
solutions together and compare those with what each group came up with.

It'll be a fun experience and a great way to both practice problem solving
and learn other approaches to solving problems.

Hope to see you there,
Edmond

If there are any questions, email me at tchoh2 at uic.edu and ezalen2 at uic.edu
ᐧ