[Acm-announce] SIG Compete 10/17 5:30PM - 6:30 PM

Timothy Choh tchoh2 at uic.edu
Mon Oct 17 09:35:27 CDT 2016

Hey all!

I have been a bit busy with school and work and haven't had time to
properly prepare something for today.  So for today's meeting, we will have
it like an open session where if you have any problem either for interview
practice or a code challenge or a competition question (not from one that
is currently running), then come and we will try and solve together!

If no one comes with any questions, I'll be going over some good algorithms
to know for many problem solving questions including, but not limited to,
programming competitions, interviews, and code challenges.

Any Questions?  Email me, Tim Choh, at tchoh2 at uic.ed and or Guillermo Rojas
at grajas5 at uic.edu

Best,

Tim C.