[Acm-announce] LUG: Vim Workshop Today

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Tue Oct 25 09:56:43 CDT 2016

Hello All,

I'm just forwarding this email to the announcement listservs.

Ever wanted to know more about effective text editor usage in the terminal?
After almost 25 years, VIM is still one of the most used text editor!  Go
to Cody's workshop to learn more about VIM today at 5-6pm in the Linux Lab
(SELE 2254)! See the original email below.
Regards,
Chase Lee