[Acm-announce] Volunteers Needed for CS Open House!

Jacqueline Tapia jacqutapia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 11:27:16 CDT 2016

Forwarded Message from CS Dept.

Hi everyone,

We're looking for volunteers for the upcoming CS Campus Wide Open
House on Saturday
September 24.

Volunteers get a super cool free tee shirt, lunch (with desserts and
snacks), CS swag and the opportunity to share your love of UIC CS w/
prospective students and their parents.

If you're interested, please email me. Time slots start at 8:30am and the
event closes at 1pm.

We really need volunteers (we will provide caffeine if needed) to be
available for the 8:30-10:30am time slots.

Please forward to any of your student groups and have them contact me
directly via email.

Thank you!

Elena

Jackie Tapia
Vice President of the ACM, University of Illinois at Chicago Chapter