[Acm-announce] SIG Compete

Timothy Choh tchoh2 at uic.edu
Thu Sep 8 00:14:16 CDT 2016

​Hello ACM Members!

Many of you know have heard about SIG Compete this semester.  To kick
things off, I am going to have the first meeting be next week due to an
unexpected event happening in my schedule this week.  I have not heard from
too many people about time being a factor, but I will take a poll to see
what works best for everyone!  If you are interested, please fill *THIS*
<https://goo.gl/forms/wte5ZMdQy9n5oZEF2>form out.

Before we get things started, ICPC team registration deadline is this
Friday.  Please email Sean Deitz (sdeitz2 at uic.edu) that you are interested
in joining.

To start things off with the SIG, if you are interested in coming to the
SIG, please make accounts for HackerRank as well as CodeWars.  We will be
starting with a little introduction into it and then actually doing some
competitions internally within the SIG (Prizes *may* be awarded).

Any question?  Email me at tchoh2 at uic.edu or Guillermo at grojas5 at uic.edu
Please put "SIG Compete" in the Subject line
​
Best,

Tim C.
ᐧ