[Acm-announce] SIG Compete 9/26 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM

Timothy Choh tchoh2 at uic.edu
Mon Sep 26 00:53:56 CDT 2016

Hello ACM,

SIG Compete will be having another meeting tomorrow!
Tomorrow we will be competing against each other in a round robin
tournament and then bracket style to find who the "best coder" is.  Please
make an account at codefights <http://codefights.com>before the meeting if
you can.
If enough people come, we will have a bracket for each ​"class".  So like
100 and 200 classes and 300 and 400 classes.
Invite your friends if you want to compete against them!

We will also kick off the meeting with a very popular interview question:
the traveling salesman.  if you want to learn a general way to solve this
type of question come and learn!

Any questions?  email me at tchoh2 at uic.edu and or grojas5 at uic.edu

Best,

Tim C.