[Acm-announce] SIGSysAdmin meeting Cancelled - February 13, 2017

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Mon Feb 13 10:54:48 CST 2017

Hello All,

Sorry for the late notice. This week's topic was going to be about *effective
terminal usage*, however I will be *canceling* this week's meeting.
Unfortunately I am not feeling too well today, so I think it would be best
if I get some rest at home. We will be talking about effective terminal
usage next week.

In other news, those of you who have consecutively come to the last two
meetings have been added to the SIGSysAdmin group, which means you are able
to access the SIGSysAdmin test servers (*hans.cs.uic.edu
<http://hans.cs.uic.edu>* & *brink.cs.uic.edu <http://brink.cs.uic.edu>*).
I encourage you to try logging in and testing out your newfound powers.
;-)

If for some reason you can't get access, please send me an email or message
me on Slack so that can look into the matter.

In additional, make sure you have *subscribed to the SIGSysAdmin mailing
list*.  I won't be necessarily sending all messages via the ACM announcment
mailing list.  Instructions to join the mailing list can be found on our
SIG page: https://acm.cs.uic.edu/sigsysadmin

If you have any questions with beginning a task/project for SIGSysAdmin,
please feel free to bring it up on the listserv.  SIGSysAdmin also has a
Slack channel on the ACM Slack, so also consider joining that if you would
like to chat. (https://uicacm.slack.com/messages/sig-sysadmin/)

See you next week,
Chase Lee