[Acm-announce] SIGSysAdmin Meeting Cancelled - March 13, 2017

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Mon Mar 13 13:52:23 CDT 2017

Hello All,

This is a quick note to let you know that I will be* cancelling*
SIGSysAdmin today (March 13, 2017).  Sorry for the late notice.

I unfortunately did not make enough headway on this week's presentation.
I'm sure many of you have midterms to study for this week as well.

If anyone is interested in meeting over spring break for SysAdmin projects,
feel free to send me a note and I will do my best to make accommodations.

If not, see you guys after break! :-)

Regards,
Chase Lee