[Acm-announce] Google Games Chicago: Sign Up Today!

Jacqueline Tapia jacqutapia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 16:30:35 CDT 2017

Hello Students,

Think you’re sly? Prove it at the The Google Games Chicago on April 2nd,
2017. This year’s mission will ask you to embrace your inner super spy.
Calling all agents to be stealth - don’t blow your cover (don’t get burned)
and join us for this year’s Google Games - shhhh! this information is
confidential.

At The Google Games Chicago, agents will compete against other students
from, IIT, DePaul, Kalamazoo College, Western Michigan, UIC, Milwaukee
School of Engineering, University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, and Wisconsin
Lutheran College for victory in challenges that test your brains and
creativity to the limit! It’s a quest of fun as teams of five go head to
head in rigorous events: trivia, puzzles, word association, and coding
competitions. If you haven’t caught on just yet, this year’s theme is “Top
Secret Mission” so make sure to throw on your best gear from your favorite
spy lab and get ready for an action packed event!

Here’s what you’ll need to do by EOD Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017:

   -

   Assemble a team of five freshman, sophomore, and or/junior students from
   your school (having a CS background is strongly recommended).
   -

   Pick a team name and register here
   <https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdqAdQTzBQkS8JPJjzcHtX9U_zPgCx0CzioDldKLYEu1hQPGg/viewform>
   (each team member must register individually).
   -

   Check out the details and FAQs below

The Google Games Chicago