[Acm-announce] SIG SysAdmin Meeting Time - Fall 2017

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Tue Sep 12 11:45:31 CDT 2017

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all having a wonderful start to the Fall semester.

I am planning to start SIG SysAdmin meetings next week.
If you are interested in participating, please fill out this doodle poll so
we can decide on a meeting time: https://doodle.com/poll/6a8pcavi2cinv2qx

For those of you who don't know what SIG SysAdmin is, it is a system
administration special interest group. It's continuing goal is the
maintenance, improvement, and expansion of the ACM/LUG network and systems;
this includes several ACM/LUG workstations, servers, and networking
equipment devices.  Website administration also usually falls under the
duty of the ACM/LUG Sysadmins. SIG SysAdmin is primarily Linux focused, but
those seeking to further their knowledge of Enterprise Windows systems are
encouraged to do so. People of all knowledge levels are welcome and are
encouraged to explore the ACM/LUG wiki and website in general for more
information. (https://acm.cs.uic.edu/sigsysadmin)

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me, the SIG Sysadmin
mailing list(sigsysadmin at acm.cs.uic.edu), or ask on the #sig-sysadmin
<https://uicacm.slack.com/messages/C2JNMMXQD/> slack channel.

Again, please fill out this poll (https://doodle.com/poll/6a8pcavi2cinv2qx)
so we can decide on a day/time.