[Acm-announce] Fwd: Reflections | Projections 2017 Registration is Now Open!

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Sat Sep 16 18:00:44 CDT 2017

Just a quick reminder that Reflections|Projections 2017 registration has
opened up recently.  People attending with the ACM at UIC group should
register on the conference site in addition to any local chapter
registrations/procedures.  Specific questions should be directed to
officers at acm.cs.uic.edu.