[Acm-announce] First GBM Meeting

Joseph Lee jlee781 at uic.edu
Fri Jan 25 15:36:03 CST 2019

Hey everyone,

Our first GBM meeting starts at *5:30 pm* on *Wednesday January 30th *in
the *CS* *Lounge(SELE 2254)*.The meeting will be covering SIGS(Special
Interest Groups) including Block Chain, AI, and Sysadmin. We will also talk
about upcoming events including Trip to Reflections|Projections. Stump the
Profs, Flourish!, and LAN parties for the Spring 2019 semester. Food such
as pizza will be provided as well at the meeting.

Please let me know if you have any questions

Thanks,

Joseph Lee

Association for Computing Machinery

ACM Events Director

| College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Undergraduate | Mathematics and
Computer Science |

| 🕻: (224) 392-9765  | 🖃: jlee781 at uic.edu | 🗖 : ACM Website
<https://acm.cs.uic.edu/> |

"Mathematics provides a foundation of Computer Science"