[Acm-announce] ACM GBM [Correction]

Will Toher wtoher2 at uic.edu
Fri Jan 25 16:10:45 CST 2019

Hi all!
In a previous email, we gave an incorrect room number for our GBM. We forgot to add a few newcomers to the mailing list. Sorry about that! Let’s try that again:

Our first General Body Meeting of Spring 2019 will be Wednesday, January 30th at 5:30 PM in the CS Lounge (SELE 2268). For anyone not familiar with SELE, you can find the CS Lounge by entering via the southeast door (in the SEL tunnel, labelled “SE” in big purple letters) and heading up the stairs to the second floor. It’s a big room with “Computer Science” in silver letters on an orange wall, hard to miss.

We’ll be talking about our Special Interest Groups (SIGs) including Blockchain, AI, and Sysadmin, and upcoming events this semester, including tech talks, LAN parties, and the Stump the Profs trivia challenge. Food will be provided.

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks,
Will Toher
President, ACM at UIC