[Acm-announce] [UIC WIEP]: You're Invited: Women in Engineering: MAKE IT HAPPEN

Will Toher wtoher2 at uic.edu
Thu Mar 21 12:32:51 CDT 2019

Hello,

Below is a message from the College of Engineering’s Women in Engineering Program; this is a great career planning and networking opportunity for women freshmen and sophomores in engineering.

Thanks,
Will Toher
President, ACM at UIC

---

Dear Students,

You’re cordially invited to Women in Engineering: MAKE IT HAPPEN – a special event for freshmen and sophomores to help you come out on top, even when classes, career, and life gets tough! This is a great opportunity to network with new people, including our speakers, and gain an even better perspective on how to succeed in the rest of your time at UIC and as a working female professional in engineering.

Please visit our website: engineering.uic.edu/makeithappen for more information and to RSVP. Space is limited so we strongly encourage you to RSVP no later than April 5th.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Otherwise, we hope to see you there!

Elsa

Elsa M. Soto
Associate Director, Women in Engineering Programs (WIEP)
UIC College of Engineering
851 South Morgan Street (MC 159)
Chicago, IL 60607
www.engineering.uic.edu