[Acm-announce] REMINDER: Applications for ACM elections due FRIDAY

Dane Zieman dziema2 at uic.edu
Tue Mar 26 12:20:49 CDT 2019

Hello Everyone

Just a reminder, applications are due THIS FRiDAY for ACM elections. If you
intended to apply, please do so soon.

On April 3rd, 2019, ACM will be holding elections for the officers for the
Fall 2019 + Spring 2020 semesters. If you are interested in running for
Treasurer, Vice President, or President of ACM, please apply at
https://goo.gl/forms/r2BP4z5DsZJ5l4g92

The only requirement is that you must be a current ACM Member. If you want
to get involved with a great Computer Science organization on campus, then
I highly recommend applying, even if you don't have any prior experience in
ACM. If you are passionate and driven, you can definitely get elected even
without any experience in ACM leadership. Both our current treasurer and
president got elected without holding a prior ACM position.

I look forward to seeing your applications!

-Dane
Treasurer of ACM at UIC.