[Acm-announce] R|P UPDATE

Tom Phillips Tom at FatesUnited.com
Mon Oct 1 19:37:11 CDT 2012

Currently I have 5 people who haven't paid their membership dues. If you are
one of these five, please come in and pay, and if you already paid, please
let me know so I can check. If you don't contact me by Wednesday afternoon
without an update on what is going on with you then I'll be forced to remove
you from our roster, so please get this stuff in.

Raghavan Krishnasamylakshmanaperuma

Daniel Noventa

Jessy Rycraft

Jeet Patel

Matt Dumford

There are 7 people on the R|P List not with a driver.

Raghavan Krishnasamylaksmanaperuma

Emmanuel Gurena

Josh Kilmer

Daniel Noventa (I think you told me you would drive yourself? Could you
email me and let me know again, thanks)

James Barron

Salvador Ramirez

James Angelakos

If you need a driver, available drivers are:

Santiago Herrera - sherre9 at uic.edu
Miguel Chavarria - mchava1 at uic.edu
Lukasz Stempniewicz - lstemp2 at uic.edu
Brian Herman - bherma3 at uic.edu
Andrew Sennebogen - Andrew.sennebogen at gmail.com

And if you have already contacted a driver and they OK'd you, please tell
them to contact me.

There are 32 people on my list not in a pre-designated room. If you are
interested in grouping with people, please email me with them in the CC so I
may add it. Four of our 13 rooms are already filled. If you don't find
anyone to be with or don't care and want to be randomly assigned, I will be
generating that list on Wednesday. If you emailed me prior to this email
then I you are up-to-date.

I will be posting the latest lists on the ACM fridge as soon as I send this
email. (Roster, Driving List, and Room assignments). I want everything
finalized and ready to go BY WEDNESDAY. Any questions just email me.