[Acm-announce] General Meeting Tomorrow

Tom Phillips Tom at FatesUnited.com
Wed Oct 10 17:51:03 CDT 2012

Hey guys, just letting you all know we have a meeting at 5:30pm in SEO 1000.
It will be a (hopefully) short meeting, I'd like it to take about 30-45
minutes. I will be talking briefly about how to get your refunds (if you
drove to R|P and have your receipts), I will be announcing a couple of our
future meeting plans, then I have nothing else that I can think of that is
extremely important, so we can use a little bit of time to get updates from
SIGs and Committees, or just open the floor to anyone who wants to talk
about something specific.

If there is anything else that NEEDS to be brought up tomorrow, please email
me and let me know so I can add it to my rather short list of things to
speak about. Thanks.