[Acm-announce] Sig Android/Sig-UX meeting reminder

Lukasz Stempniewicz lstemp2 at uic.edu
Mon Apr 13 15:12:25 CDT 2015

Hello fellow ACMers, Sig-android peeps, AND Sig-UX members! [?]

This week we will very different than what we used to do. This will be more
of a "work" day where I(Lukasz) and Sig-android peeps will be working on
different features of SAQA from a list of tasks we talked about last week.
Sig-UX people will be collaborating with Michael on different screens to
implement.

More info about Sig-Ux -> https://acm.cs.uic.edu/sigux
More info about Sig-Android -> https://acm.cs.uic.edu/sig-android

*This meetup will be at:*

*4-5pm Tuesday Apr. 14th in the Mac Labs. *
*Note: We will stick around afterwards if needed*

*Bring your friends ^-^ *

See ya there,
Michael Berg and Lukasz Stempniewicz