[Acm-announce] Sig-Android Reminder

Lukasz Stempniewicz lstemp2 at uic.edu
Mon Feb 23 23:55:12 CST 2015

Yoyo waddap fellow sig-android members and ACMers! [?]

I hope everyone has had a *wonderful* weekend (and Monday)! [?]

[image: Displaying]

Sorry for the late email, I was attending a Pebble developer conference ^.^
kewl shtuff. ANYWAY, This week, we will be looking at more event handlers,
in other words, *interactivity*! We will be looking at buttons, text
fields, toast messages. I will not be making a power point for this meetup
because it follows the same concept as meetup #3. I *will* be making coding
examples (get excited [?]) and uploading those to the box before the meetup
tomorrow.

Hey and* if someone wants to look a particular view/widget* just let me
know, feel free to email me at lstemp2 at uic.edu and just maybe I'll make an
example of how to use it before the meetup [?]

*For those who are new, please look at what we did in the past meetups,
which is contained in a link at the bottom of the sig android page*:
https://acm.cs.uic.edu/sig-android

Also the next meetup will be same time same place this week.

*4-5pm Tuesday Feb. 24th in the Mac Labs. *
*Note: I will stick around afterwards if needed*

*Bring your friends ^-^ *

See ya there,
Lukasz Stempniewicz