[Acm-announce] Sig-Android Update/Reminder

Lukasz Stempniewicz lstemp2 at uic.edu
Sun Jan 25 00:58:14 CST 2015

Hello ACM members!

I hope you are having a *magnificent* weekend!

The first sig-android [?]meetup was awesome! For those of you who didn't
come, feel the rue! FEEL IT! Just kidding [?]. If you missed it you can
always go into the meetup #1 folder in the link provided on the ACM
sig-android website and download the PowerPoint pres. Time for some updates:

https://acm.cs.uic.edu/sigdroid
-> has changed to ->
https://acm.cs.uic.edu/sig-android

-Topic change will be constantly updated on the website.

- I will screen capture/record the meetups from now on in case I go through
something too fast these recording will be uploaded to box files

-The next meetup will begin with making sure everyone can debug on an
android device/emulator

-I am looking into getting a couple devices for us to develop on.

Also the next meetup will be same time same place this week.

*4-5pm Tuesday Jan. 27th in the Mac Labs. *

See you there,
Lukasz Stempniewicz