Reflections|Projections shuttles to Urbana-Champaign are this Friday(October 11, 2013), with that I would like to remind those of you going this weekend of a few things:
- You should have received an email from your driver regarding your meeting time and location for departure from Chicago. If you have not, please contact an ACM officier ASAP!
- Please adhere to your driver's directions and be sure to exchange contact information.
- There are many speakers and events this year, check out the Reflection|Projections schedule here: Reflections|Projections Schedule
- Remember that you are representing UIC and the ACM@UIC community. Make responsible choices. ;-)
- If you have NOT paid your ACM membership, do so ASAP!
- If you have not registered for Reflections|Projections, please do so on their website here: http://acmreflections.eventbrite.com/
- Do not jaywalk in Urbana-Champaign. It is illegal and enforced.
- When arriving at the hotel, check in with an ACM officier to get your room keys.
- When returning on Sunday, please be aware that the Chicago Marathon will also be occurring. Expect traffic delays when returning to Chicago.
- Some Relevant street closures are listed below:
|Street Intersection||Closing Time||Anticipated Reopening|
|Adams St.: Franklin St. to Damen Ave.||7 AM|
|Damen Ave.: Adams St. to Van Buren St.||7 AM|
|Van Buren St.: Damen Ave. to Ogden Ave||7 AM|
|Ogden Ave.: Van Buren St. to Jackson Blvd||7 AM|
|Jackson Blvd.: Ogden Ave. to Halsted St.||7 AM|
|Halsted St.: Jackson Blvd. to Taylor St.||7 AM|
|Taylor St.: Halsted St. to Ashland Ave.||7 AM|
|Ashland Ave.: Taylor St. to 18th St.||7 AM|
|18th St.: Ashland Ave. to Halsted St.||7 AM|
|Halsted St.: 18th St. to Archer Ave.||7 AM|
|Archer Ave.: Halsted St. to Cermak Rd.||7 AM|
For a complete list, please check the ChicagoMarathon.com website.
Flourish! Committee Head